Monday, February 1, 2010

Singapore, Urban Sketchers and a Sale!

I've just come back from a lovely trip to Singapore where we were visiting friends. I didn't take many photographs so I thought I would illustrate Singapore through sketches from the Urban Sketchers blog. The Urban Sketchers blog is also my recommended blog of the week.



This picture is by TIA and it is of the bridge in the centre of the city near the Fullerton Hotel.


This picture is of Sentosa. By TIA too

This sketch is of Tan Quee Lan St and is by Quek See Hong



The sketch above is by Quek again and is Hullet Road, Singapore

You can find thousands of sketches from great cities and countries from all over the world, including Singapore, on Urban Sketchers. It's a brilliant site to get completely lost on, it's updated daily, if not hourly, and the art is just amazing.

*****

And, lastly, I got a sale while I was away!


This trio of nudes print will be winging its way to the UK this week.

Thank you for buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is important to me! Thank you so much for your comment.