Friday, February 5, 2010

Have a colourful weekend!





I have a very buzzy day today! I am doing some copywriting for a client so I need to concentrate on this, which means no creations! ;-(

BUT, as I don't want to not blog today (yes I am obsessed) I thought I'd share these pics of the gorgeous flowers you can find on the island. I have no idea what they are, if they are completely native to Hong Kong or even if they are WEEDs. But one thing is for sure, they are very beautiful.

Note - I have no photography skills so forgive the quality of the shots and the composition!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those first ones look like they are almost painted on! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look painted don't they? I think the orange one looks like it's made of tissue paper! And one gust of wind will blow it away! I think that the purple one belongs to an evil crawling plant that suffocates other plants and the purple flowers are deceptively beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a way to make the day bright and cheerful! thank you for posting up these lovely flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great flowers & I love your quote of the week. I've just popped in via Foxs Lane to say hello. It sounds like you live in a very special part of the world, I'd love to see some photo's of Lamma Island. Bye for now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linz - I love your blog, you're obviously as mad as a box of frogs - I think that's just great!

    Beck - will definitely post more photos of Lamma Island over the coming weeks. I'll pop by Foxs Lane too.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is important to me! Thank you so much for your comment.