Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Carrie Chau - my favourite artist this week



I've been dying to share one of my favourite artists with you - Carrie Chau. Carrie was born in Hong Kong (and believes she was an alien in her past life)! She paints really cool strange characters. I adore her work and have a couple of her cushions in my home and a (creepy) clock. Her material can sometimes be dark but it is always interesting. You can buy her paintings on her website as well as more affordable items such as bags, t-shirts, cards, cushions and wallets

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, I like the little mouths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, her work is incredible. I never happened to see such an interesting art blog like yours, I am following now, you can follow me too if you want! Kisses, Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie - have you taken a look at her website? It's a bit slow to download but she has so many great pieces. One day, if I save up, I plan to buy an original but it is very expensive.

    Welcome Froso! Thanks for the lovely comments. I will take a look at your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is important to me! Thank you so much for your comment.