Thursday, January 28, 2010

I can't get enough of nudes!


I love women. I think women's bodies in all shapes and forms are beautiful. So I've thoroughly enjoyed my recent life drawing sessions and then developing these sketches into prints for your walls. Below is how I transform a sketch into something worthy of a frame!



The first drawing was a quick sketch of the model. The second drawing is a photocopy of the first, which I then drew over with ink and lightened on my computer. The third drawing is the ink sketch scanned in and the background changed. I then decided that the style of the head did not suit the body, so removed the head and the arms and this left me with a torso. I then changed the background to pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is important to me! Thank you so much for your comment.