Saturday, February 27, 2010

Inspiration and fulfilled dreams

I started this blog at the beginning of 2010. Even though I have spent most of my adult life promoting other people, I found putting myself out there a terrifying experience. But I was encouraged by all the wonderful blogs out there. One blog in particular, an open sketchbook, by Suzanne Cabrera grabbed my attention. On 4 January of this year, Suzanne wrote an entry which contained the quote below. I was so inspired by this post that I made my first comment in blog world. And I wrote:

"If I knew I could not fail then I would have the balls to promote my new blog; I would draw every day; and I would launch my own PR company. I have been procrastinating about all of this for months! Although blog is up! ;-):"



I am pleased to announce that I have not only maintained this blog but I have also just this week launched my own PR business.

Suzanne kindly okayed me to pass on this great quote, and I would love to know what you would do if you knew you could not fail? Hopefully, you will be inspired as I was to follow your dream.

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I would open an Etsy store...and create and sell to my hearts content!

    have a great night
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! There is no limit once we put our hearts and soul to work!! Congratulations on the PR launch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the new business!! :)))

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post warms might heart. And, you know what, you've totally sent some inspiration back in my direction. This is EXACTLY the type of good things that I want to come out of the work I do, art I make. Thank you for sharing. I wish you all the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congratulations!
    Probably open some sort of shop! With lots of interesting handmade and vintage thingys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a verry good quest. .... great !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be published in Somerset Studio Magazine.

    Good luck with your new business!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My quote this week sums it all up:

    There is no better time than now. The time to live is now. The time to dream is now. The time to shine is now. The time to bleed, sweat and determine yourself for the things you want most is now.

    Anonymous

    Follow your dreams, otherwise you will always wonder what if?

    Thanks for the kind words about my new business. I am very excited. I am already working with a fine art photographer and hope to do other jobs of this kind!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is important to me! Thank you so much for your comment.