Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunshine award!


I am delighted to accept my SUNSHINE BLOG AWARD from Jennie at A Little Vintage! What a lovely surprise! Thank you Jennie for this award. You must take a look at her site, Jennie makes gorgeous little dolls made from vintage clothing. She also does a lot of charity work and has recently sent some of her dolls to little girls in Haiti. She is also famous in her local press!

I am going to pass this on to the following people for their inspiring words and beautiful creations!

An open sketchbook
Wagonised
Celia Murgel
Floating Lemons
Kali Art
Petal Pop
Seventy Seventy One
Dollface La La
My Illustrated Life
Handmade Love
Danita Art
A diary of lovely
Mondo Cherry (I couldn't help but add one more!)

When you receive this award, you need to:
1. Send a thank you to who gave it to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Pass it along to 12 other people who brighten your day!
(some of these people have already received the award before, but thats okay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is important to me! Thank you so much for your comment.